12.14.2005

Christmas Knitting and Beyond

I've been trying really hard to finish all knit Christmas gifts this week. Unfortunately, the list of UFO's is top secret and I can't disclose that information to you. It's looking like I'll be in the clear and actually have some time after the 25th to finish up all my other projects (tea shawl, saxon braid scarf) before the new year.

But since I've added SEWING some gifts onto my list today (hey, I've got 11 days yet!), the crunch is on. I'm on the party-by-party schedule to make sure everything is finished.

But I keep thinking about after the new year...what to knit then?? I've wanted to knit Steve something for a long time. You know, love shown by the fruit of my hands and all that. Any ideas on what to make him? Shall we make it a contest - most creative idea wins?

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment